Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful For You Sale!

We are having a big sale as a thank you to all of you for making our holiday season so wonderful!

Pink Candylights 7-Watt Pink Bulbs

The Queen one of a Kind Jeweled Bits & Pieces Altered Art Collage

                                                                              Madonna With Child Altered Art One of a Kind Collage

Paris Pillows Hand Printed

Paris Pillows Hand Printed
 
Paris Pillows Hand Printed
 



One of a Kind Jeweled Seashell Urn

One of a Kind Pink Wine Stops made from vintage door knobs

Pink Glassware Sugar/Cheese Shaker and Syrup Pitcher. Solid, heavy glass made in the USA.

4 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Ciao Bella,
Ooh, I want to know your secret on how to make these gorgeous cushions! I love, love them!
You have soo many pretty pieces, I wish I could visit and see them in real life.
Hugs,
Anna

DayPhoto said...

I just found you...I love your blog.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

fancynancer said...

What is the name of your pink glassware sugar and creamer. i have a set of glasses just like these and need another glass. Much thanks!

Bella Lucille said...

I have 8 of the pink glasses available. Let me know how many you need. I have an order in for more but they are on backorder until Spring 2011.